Porch Conversion of Seneca LLC
Porch Conversion of Seneca has served Seneca and nearby communities for more than 20 years with sunrooms, screened porches, patio enclosures and Sunspace WeatherMaster windows and Outdoor Lifestyle Products. As community members just like you, we work hard to earn your trustand referrals for a job well done. No matter which you end up choosing for your added indoor comfort, we’ll bring the same commitment to superior design and installation that has helped us receive the Angie’s List Service Award four years in a row!
Porch Conversion of Seneca has worked with hundreds of homeowners and built many different styles of sunrooms. It’s been our experience that the happiest homeowners are those who plan how they will use their new sunroom. For example:
- Add new furnishings, including outdoor style furniture, tables and chairs for meals and entertaining
- Include decorative plants and flowers in selected places to “bring the outdoors inside.”
- Add sunroom window shades to those walls that face the rising or setting sun during certain hours of the day
- Include entertainment centers, like digital TVs so children or grandchildren can enjoy movies or play video games.
- Custom exterior lighting to accent the new room, particularly if it is near a pool.
- Install indoor/outdoor carpeting.
- Depending on the size of the sunroom, you may want to add more than one door.
- If you think you may want to add a spa in the future, speak with Porch Conversion of Seneca so the sunroom is constructed with those plans in mind.
Most sunrooms are built as “add-ons” to the rear of the home. You may have a special situation with how your house is built. Perhaps the back of your house has different wall sizes, or maybe you’d like the sunroom built as a second story above your existing patio. We’ve seen a lot of different configurations.
Size and location will affect construction costs, of course. Before you make your mind up, have a general idea of what you like and meet with Porch Conversion of Seneca to finalize your plans.