Whether you are considering installing a roof over your current deck or hoping to create a protected carport – at Sunspace, we have you covered! All Sunspace roof systems come in thicknesses of 3" R-12, 4" R-16 and 6" R-24. How do you choose thickness? We look at your roof projection, snow load and R Value. All roof systems are durable with high density foam core with aluminum skins laminated on both sides or have an OSB exterior to accommodate standard shingles. Every roof system has an internal water trough system to channel away moisture and comes standard with worry free heavy duty extruded aluminum gutters and fascia.
Features & Benefits
- Panels up to 24"
- Panels are full 48" width
- Availavble in 3" R-12, 4" R-16 & 6" R-24
- Strong enough to hold Fan’s, Lights & Plants
- Mono-slope or Gabled Roof
- Skylights installed with ease
- One piece gutter, (up to 22"), with matching facisa
- Easy Installation
- More Labor saving than previous methods
- Aluminum Stucco colors - White, Driftwood & Bronze, (White panels are stock - color panels will result in longer lead times)